Let's Create Written Art
We accept the following submissions:
Short Story Compilations
1. Create six or more short stories, of the same genre, in a single Microsoft Word file. Infuse Philippine culture into your work.
2. Write in 7,500 words or less (per short story). You may use English or Taglish.
3. Proofread your manuscript prior to submission. Works with major errors will be automatically turned down.
4. Email your file in this format -
1. Use Microsoft Word, 24,000-35,000 words per novella (roughly 10 chapters).
2. Be sure to infuse 'Pinoy culture' into your novella. Write in English or Taglish.
2. Proofread your manuscript prior to submission. Works with glaring errors will be automatically turned down.
3. Email your file in this format -
IMPORTANT: The Format
1. Courier New, font size 12.
3. Microsoft Word file ONLY.
4. One inch margin on all sides.
5. Send as an attachment to --
6. Again, we cannot reiterate enough that we need to have CULTURE-INFUSED submissions.
We accept English or Taglish manuscripts.
Accepted manuscripts will be edited and then sold on this website. A contract will be issued stating the agreement between the publisher and the writer.